Peer Review Process
Cross - borders follow a double-blind peer review policy. The paper is sent to many reviewers (the expert in the field of each) to review the papers following the guidelines of the journal and features papers of research that quality. For papers that require changes, reviewers were equally be used to ensure that the quality of the papers were revised to be accepted.
Cross -border maintains peer-review standards while increasing process efficiency.
All articles of research that was published in Cross -border to undergo peer review full, the characteristics of the primary that are listed at the bottom of this:
1. All articles of research are reviewed by is at least two experts who meet the requirements.
2. All decisions of publications made by the Chief Editor of the journal is based on a review that given.
3. Members of the international Editorial Board provide insight, advice, and guidance to the Editor in Chief in general and to assist decision - making on specific submissions
4. Managing Editor and Editorial Assistants provide administrative support which allows the journal to maintain the integrity of the peer review while giving turnaround that quickly and efficiency maximum for authors, reviewers, and editors.
5. The journal also receive benefits through the process of referral manuscripts of peer quality high that carried by the journals established.
Peer reviews of referred papers:
The Cross- border will immediately decide whether to accept, reject, or request revision of the referenced paper based on review and editorial insights from the supporting journal. In addition, the Editor will have the option to seek additional reviews when needed. Authors will be notified when the Editor decided to review more further needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles are delivered directly to the Cross -border to be fully reviewed by at least two experts who meet the requirements in the field are selected by the Chief Editor. Leader editor or member of the Board of Editors who appointed then will decide whether will accept, reject, or request a revision based on reviews and comments were received.
Editor will decide whether each filing reported research that is done by either the conclusion that is supported by the data presented in the paper. Ratings priority is not going to be a factor in making the decision, but all papers must make additional supplementary or new in literature.