- The length of article is 3000-5000 words (not including abstract, title, and bibliography) in Bahasa Indonesia or English with bookman old style font, font size 12, and single space.
- Abstract must be written in Indonesian and English with a writing length of 150-250 words, as well as writing keywords.
- Writing structure consists of Title, Author's Name (without title) and e-mail, Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Research Methods, Discussion (adjusted amount), Closing, and Bibliography.
- Source of reference is suggested to the books published last 10 years or to the journals published last 5 years.
- Citation in text is written in APA style (the last name of author, year). For example (Khazin, 2012). Footnote format for citation is not allowed. Footnotes just can be written to explain specific terms.
- List of References (bibliography) is written in APA style (author’s last name, author’s initial name. (Year). Title of book. City of Publication: Publisher). For example: Calfee, R. C., & Valencia, R. R. (1991). APA guide to preparing manuscripts for journal publication. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- For journal reference, is also written in APA style (author’s last name, author’s initial name. (Year). Title of Article. Publisher, Vol (No). doi. For example: Darajati, M. (2020). EFEKTIVITAS PROTOKOL KYOTO DALAM MASYARAKAT INTERNASIONAL SEBAGAI SUATU REZIM. Shar-E: Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi Hukum Syariah, 6(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.37567/shar-e.v6i1.84
- Authors suggested to fit the style of writing with template of this journal.